Defensive Line Football Training
Kansas City Athlete Training offers group Defensive Lineman Training on Monday Nights as part of our KCAT Football Academy. Defensive Line Football Training part of the Kansas City Athlete Training Football Academy focuses on the techniques needed to play an interior defensive line such as tackle or nose and defensive end positions on the football field. We work every class on an athlete's stance then progress to gap alignment and using hands to strike the offensive player. This class is highly recommended for any youth and/or middle school football player looking to be successful playing defensive line.
Football Academy Training Group Sessions (Turf)
Football Academy – DEFENSE - Defensive Line Group Training - $25.00
Football Academy Classes start for 2023 the week of January 9th, 2023.
- CLASS TIME: Wednesday Nights from 7:35pm to 8:35pm (starting on Wednesday January 11, 2023 and running until late July 2023)
- CLASS DURATION: 1 Hour
- Location at Facility - Inside Back Area Turf
- Targeted Age Groups - Youth, Middle School, and Early High School
- $25.00 per class or Unlimited Plan F or G
- Lead Instructor: John Williams (former Oklahoma Sooner)
- Assistant Instructors: Mariano Rodriquez and Don Krahn
CLASS REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
You do not need to pre-register for any of the classes, simply arrive early for the specific time slot desired and pay at the class. Upon your first visit to Kansas City Athlete Training you will have to fill out a Release Waiver. All Classes can be paid at the location either in cash or by credit card. We offer a new monthly plan options as well.